Are you setting out to volunteer at a big cats sanctuary in Costa Rica, or a heartfelt voyager looking for remoteness and comfort? Maybe you’re searching for change, going out on a family trip, or you may be a business man/woman hoping to find a bit of ‘me time’ on the back of a work trip. Whichever kind of explorer you are, we just want you to know, you’re in good company.
We will bring you news, opinions and multi-media pieces to help you decide where, when and how you should plan your trip of a lifetime.
Time passes us all by so quickly, travelling is the only way you can gather unforgettable memories, so travel, travel, travel, and repeat.
This blog is run by University of Westminster Journalism students.
Editor-In-Chief – Francesco Tamilia (Italy)
- The first ever passenger plane has finally landed at “the most useless airport”
- Cruises: A Great Experience that you simply can’t miss
- Audio Report: Tourism VS Terrorism
Sub-editor – Peony Hirwani (India)
- UNWTO releases it’s second report on LGBT Tourism
- Here’s why the streets of New York will make you feel brand new
- Video Feature – Why Travel?
Quality Manager – Samuel Carter (England)
- Fluctuating holiday prices will more than likely rip you off
- I know I’m British and I’m abroad, but I’m not a Brit-abroad, I promise
- Audio report: Would you travel to space?
Production Manager – Meghna Agarwal (India)
- Affordable travel made possible by ‘Trenitalia’ and ‘City Sightseeing Italy’ partnership
- Explore the family friendly side of Las Vegas
- Audio Report: How to make family vacations a success with Teenagers
Co-Art Directors – Kiara Vigo (France)
- 2017 : International Year of Sustainable Tourism for Development
- Traveling with Closed Eyes
- Video Report – Central America: Different ways to tackle tourism
– Millie Davy-McVay (England)
- Google Maps mistakenly leads tourists to quiet Norwegian village
- Why be afraid of the Middle East?
- Podcast: Choosing travel over children